The RØDE K2 is the result of designing and building 1000's of valve microphones.
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of RØDE's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 162dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 30.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 10dB-A
- Weight 815.00gm