BeatStep Pro thrives at the centre of a diverse, powerful system. Designed to be compatible with almost any hardware or computer-based device you might want to use with it.
USB and MIDI in/out ports establish two-way communication between the digital and analog worlds. You can control, sequence, and synchronize other equipment, courtesy of BeatStep Pro.
The melodic sequencers provide three 1/8" jack connectors each: Two CV outputs for Pitch and Velocity and one for a Gate output.
You can also take advantage of your favorite drum sounds using MIDI or the eight drum gate outputs. Sync a vintage drum machine, or trigger its sounds with the patterns you create with the BeatStep Pro!
And all the while the BeatStep Pro will keep the system in perfect sync.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Supports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
- Kensington lock