The Lunar Phaser offers three styles of swirling stereo phase modulation. Choose from Vibe - a thumping Uni-Vibe effect, Classic - a resonant and creamy 4-stage phaser, and Multi - a highly animated, yet smooth and satisfying 8-stage phaser. Explore the sonic landscape even further by sweeping the Shape knob to gradually morph the LFO wave shape from a smooth, undulating sine wave to an aggressive and choppy square wave.
The Official Lunar Phaser Demo Video
Out of the box, the Lunar Phaser provides tremendous tonal range, but under the hood this pedal is a powerhouse of control and flexibility. Every stompbox in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android). The App offers an extensive list of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms - each can be downloaded directly to your Lunar Phaser. The Neuro App also features an extended set of adjustable parameters including the Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 Flavors of Phase Modulation
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Lunar’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your phase modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.