The RØDE NTK is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals around the world.
The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 29.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 12dB-A
- Weight 760.00gm
ct for most single instrument recording scenarios.