The Equalizer line has been created to modify the spread and activity of the snare sound by working in conjunction with the snare drum's natural acoustics and snare bed design. Equalizers feature an off-set design that removes the strands from the middle of the drum; in effect decreasing the vibration of the wires. Not only is the result a drier and crisper sound, but the wires will be less influenced by sympathetic vibrations from other drums and instruments.
- Designed for 13" snare drums; 12 strands of wire
- Off-set snare wire design with removed center snares for increase shell sound
- Equalizer series wires are less influenced by sympathetic vibrations from other drums and instruments
- Steel coil produces a quick and crisp snare response
- All PureSound Snare Wires are designed and manufactured in the USA