Planet Waves American Stage Series cables are designed with audiophile quality wire, made in the USA, designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. The low 28pF/ft. capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. American Stage cables reject interference and avoid handling noise with 100% shielded coverage and 95% tinned copper braiding.
Traditionally, mechanical tolerances of 1/4-inch jacks can vary greatly causing unreliable connections. Always seeking to innovate, Planet Waves designed the patented GEO-TIP plug and partnered with Neutrik for production in their state-of-the-art facility in Lichtenstein. The unique shape of the GEO-TIP design ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack.
Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, American Stage delivers a professional performance cable. The result is pure, natural tone guaranteed for life.
- Exclusive In=Out technology: what you put into it is what you get out of it
- Geo-Tip: exclusive patented tip design for improved fit in all jacks
- In-Line solder joints for superior conductivity and strength
- 1/4" right angle to 1/4" straight end
- Neutrik made plugs built to Planet Waves patented design