- Everything you need for studio quality recordings of microphone, instrument, line-level and podcasting
- Get an audiophile quality recording ‘out of the box’ including C-1 condenser microphone and MIC500USB vacuum tube preamp
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Audiophile Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Preamp Modeling Technology and USB/Audio Interface
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Swivel stand mount, XLR microphone cable and USB cable included
- 3-Year Warranty Program* (via registration)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB’s hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe – in a dependable and ultra-affordable package. Thanks to the MIC500USB’s built-in USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the MIC500USB can be recorded directly to your hard drive.
Studio-Grade C-1 Mic
The C-1 microphone is a professional-quality condenser microphone designed to capture your sound with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With C-1’s outstanding cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-low noise mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario. The C-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will ever need.