We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, so please choose your product carefully and ask as many questions as you like. If you feel the item provided is different than described or is faulty, we will work with you to resolve the issue as soon as possible by exchanging, repairing or refunding your money as provided for by law.
RETURN POLICY: REPAIR, REPLACE, REFUND
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guidelines, you are entitled to return a product if you believe that the item is not as described, or if it is faulty due to a manufacturing defect and is within the manufacturer’s warranty period. Items found to be faulty due to abuse, mishandling or any sort of misuse will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
For a minor problem, you are entitled to a free repair if we offer one, or failing that, a replacement or refund.
For a major problem, we will either:
- Organise an inspection and/or repair by our technicians at its current address (for large items),
- Request that you return it to us for inspection and repair or replacement according to the Return Procedure below, or
- Request that you return it to us for a refund.
In order to be eligible for reimbursement of any freight return costs incurred by yourself, you must first receive an approval from us to return the product, and keep receipts. If the product is found not to have a problem as you have described, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs will be provided to you before the product is collected, if arranged by us. Returned items will remain your responsibility during transit.
If the product can be easily posted or returned in person, you are responsible for organising the return of the item to us according to the procedure below. Please pack your returned items carefully.
RETURN AND WARRANTY PROCEDURE
In order for us to serve you best, the below procedure must be followed:
- To initiate a return or warranty request, you must complete our refund form by clicking here. Where there is no proof of delivery, delivery date will be assumed to be four (4) business days from the date of dispatch.
- If a return request is approved, we will give you return details and the return address. This address may be Kosmic Sound, the authorised repairer or other authorised third party. We may also request further information to process the return. Item(s) must be received by the return address within ten (10) business days. Kosmic Sound will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. Please pack your returned item(s) carefully.
- If a repair or replacement is agreed on, the item is received and problem is confirmed, we will organise and complete this free of charge within a reasonable timeframe given the nature of the item and situation. You will be notified of this time estimate.
- If a refund has been agreed upon, the item needs to be returned & checked, following this the refund will be made within two (2) business days via the same method as payment was made. You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed.