A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care…that the balances are correct.
Fear is the TONE killer! You are about to enter a world where the unexpected, the unknown, and the unbelievable meet. Take a spectacular journey through the wonders of space and the mysteries of time. From the boundaries of the incredible to the borders of the implausible.
The Sleeper has awakened! The Way Huge Atreides Analog Weirding Module offers a kaleidoscope of organic synth-like tones. Inspired by a vintage 1980 mini synthesizer, this consciousness-awakening device produces a monophonic effect with many layers that can be manipulated as needed through dynamic playing technique and adjustment of each of its several sliders. Kicking the footswitch generates an explosion of growly sub-octave, expressive vocal envelope, swooshing phase, and gnarly fuzz sounds. Ascend the high dune and gaze upon an expanding world of musical delights full of pure imagination.
- VOL slider sets overall output level
- SENS slider sets envelope filter sensitivity
- RANGE slider adjusts envelope filter range
- BRIGHT slider sets overall EQ
- FUZZ slider sets fuzz signal level
- RATE slider sets speed of phase signal
- SUB slider adjusts blend of sub octave signal
- Internal SLIDE SWITCH toggles sub octave signal between 1 octave down (left) or 2 octaves down (right)
- Internal TRIM POT adjusts phaser feedback
The Way Huge Atreides Weirding Module is powered by a single 9-volt battery, a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003, or the DC BrickTM, Iso-BrickTM, and Mini Iso-BrickTM, power supplies. The power input is a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use. The pedal will lock into bypass mode when it is time to change the battery. It also includes power protection circuitry to prevent damage from AC power supplies.