Secure even your heaviest microphones right to the rim of your snare, tom, or conga with this. Equipped with a 3/8″-diameter Z rod (rather than a flexible gooseneck), the LP Mic Claw offers you rock-solid stability, without seriously limiting your mic-placement options.
Latin Percussion Mic Claw Drum-mounted Mic Stand Features:
- Provides epic stability so you can mount nearly any microphone to your drum
- Clamps securely to virtually any drum hoop, including snare, tom, and congo hardware
- Rubber-lined jaw mount reduces vibration and provides an extremely firm hold
- Z rod lets you position your microphone wherever you like, without compromising stability
- Standard 5/8″ microphone threading allows you to mount virtually any microphone