With optimized sound, feel, and control, the Roland VH-13 raises the bar for electronic hi-hat performance. Designed for use with the flagship TD-50KV and TD-50K V-Drums and compatible with a standard acoustic hi-hat stand, this hi-hat features top and bottom cymbals for authentic playability, plus our very latest triggering technology. Thanks to an advanced motion sensor on the bottom hat, the VH-13 supports expressive play, allowing smooth transitions between open, half-open, closed, and pressed positions. Just like an acoustic hi-hat, you can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal, and play foot splashes as well.
*The VH-13 is also compatible with the Roland TD-30 sound module.
- Hi-hat for use with the TD-50 sound module in the flagship TD-50KV and TD-50K V-Drums sets*
- Authentic hi-hat performance with top and bottom cymbals
- Advanced triggering tech and motion sensor support all hi-hat techniques
- Black finish to complement V-Drums setups
- Mounts to a regular acoustic hi-hat stand
- 12 inches
- 2 (Bow/Edge)
- TRIGGER OUTPUT jack
CONTROL OUTPUT jack
- Owner’s manual
Holder (3 types)
Connection cable x 2
- Size and Weight
- 314 mm
- 314 mm
- 89 mm
- Weight (Excluding clutch)
- 1.9 kg
4 lbs. 4 oz.