With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
- 1 (Head)
- Output Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type)
- Owner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
- Guide for Installation
- Rim Height: 30–36 mm (1.18–1.42 inch)
Rim Thickness (Max.): 12 mm (0.48 inch)
- Size and Weight
- 38 mm
- 111 mm
- 62 mm
- 95 g
0 lbs. 4 oz.