The Roland DJ-505 is a two-channel, four-deck Serato DJ Pro controller that blends the advanced performance capabilities of Serato DJ Pro with the legendary sounds and sequencing of Roland’s TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, and TR-606 drum machines. The DJ-505 gives you the tools to move beyond mixing music to creating beats and rhythms on the fly that sync to your Serato DJ Pro tracks, enabling the creation of unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks, or your own original music.
Like the flagship DJ-808 and compact DJ-202 controllers, the DJ-505 is a powerful and inspiring instrument that allows unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce, empowering exciting new approaches to music performance. And with its standalone mixer functionality, narrow footprint, and Serato DVS upgrade path, the DJ-505 is an ideal controller to pair with turntables or CD players.
- Two channels and Deck Select for up to four decks
- Large, low-latency platters optimized for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serato DJ Pro with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, TR, Pattern, and Sampler modes
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, and TR-606, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- TR kits contain eight sounds–Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride–that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer
- Shape TR drum sounds and Serato samples in real time with Level, Attack, Decay, and Tune knobs
- Classic 16-step sequencer that can trigger either TR drum sounds or the Serato Sampler; new features include nudge (TR-S), step-roll, and instrument/sample mute
- Unlocks Serato DJ Pro and comes with a Serato Tool Kit license (includes Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ, Serato Flip, and all Serato DJ FX packs)
- Mixer can be used standalone via connection of multi-players or turntables to the line and phono inputs; Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system; Booth Out plus separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Phones outputs allow you to monitor your mixes
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- MIDI output to sync external devices with Serato DJ Pro and the TR-S sequencer
This is an ex demo unit, it comes with a fully warranty.