Considered by many to be the industry standard, Remo’s Coated Ambassador batter drumheads provide you with an exceptional balance of attack, tone, and sustain – all for an amazingly low price! Coated Ambassador drumheads are made from a single layer of 10-mil Mylar that’s been treated to have a warmer attack, which complements its open resonance and full sound perfectly. They’re excellent-sounding beater heads, no matter what style of music you play.
Remo 14″ Coated Ambassador Batter Drumhead Features:
- 14″ batter head that provides bright tone and incredible sustain
- Considered to be the industry standard batter drumhead by drummers of many styles
- Made with a single ply of treated 10-mil Mylar
- Provides a bright, open, and resonant sound with excellent attack
- Among Remo’s brightest batter heads with an exceptional balance of warmth and sustain