Flat or Traditional – Choice Is Yours!
Pearl is famous for its heavy-duty drum hardware. Now it’s showing off its lighter side with the 150 Series. The 5.4-pound Pearl BC150S boom cymbal stand has no problem supporting most crashes and rides and features a Uni-Lock tilter arm for infinite positioning options. Its flat base sits flush to the floor and swivels to work around microphones and other stage obstacles. And when it’s time to pack up, the BC150S breaks down neatly – its hideaway boom arm collapsing into the stand for greater portability.
Pearl 150 Series: convertible stands offer the best of two worlds
Pearl has done something special with its 150 Series of flat-based drum stands. In flat orientation, the bases swivel around to accommodate the rest of your drums and hardware. But you can easily convert any flat stand to a traditional fixed tripod stand by removing the base, flipping it over, and replacing it. This makes owning a Pearl 150 Series stand like having two stands in one.
Pearl BC150S Convertible Flat-base Boom Cymbal Stand Features:
- Lightweight boom stand – just 5.4 lbs.
- Supports most crashes and rides with ease
- Convertible flat or traditional base
- Flat base swivels around other hardware and stage obstacles
- Fixed base behaves like a traditional cymbal stand
- Uni-Lock gearless tilter arm permits minute angle adjustments
- Reversible cymbal felt with foam underside changes cymbal response
- Breaks down neatly