EVERY SONG YOU’LL EVER WRITE, IN A BOX.
You’ve found the simplest way to create incredible recordings of your music. Featuring the smallest USB audio interface we make, mic, headphones and all the cables you need to get started, Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to record every song you’ll ever write.
YOUR SIGNATURE SOUND, ONE SIMPLE SETUP
- Our simplest Scarlett USB interface, featuring the best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
Scarlett Solo Studio helps thousands of musicians and songwriters share their music with the world every day. Featuring a natural sounding 3rd Gen mic preamp, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps. With your songs and Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, you have everything you need to record in studio quality.THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. A 3rd Gen mic preamp, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your three-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.THE FOCUSRITE SOUND: OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED ON IPAD PRO
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO START RECORDING RIGHT, NOW
Along with CM25 MkIII microphone and HP60 MkIII headphones, your Solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: Hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects.
- Ableton® Live Lite™: Industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: Three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: Accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
• 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
• 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
• 1 x 3m XLR cable
• 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)SPECIFICATIONSConnectivity:
USB 2.0Form Factor:
2 x 2A/D Resolution:
24-bit/192 kHzNumber of Preamps:
2 TRS (Balanced)Headphone Outputs:
YESCM25 MkIII Microphone:
Cardioid/CondenserHP60 MkIII Headphones: