The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Bunya Blackwood is one of our most popular models here at Haworth Guitars and it’s not hard to see why.
The solid bunya top gives this Cole Clark FL2 a big bright sound acoustically when paired with the solid blackwood back and sides. When this guitar is amplified the three-way pickup system by Cole Clark really makes this guitar sing.
The Cole Clark FL2EC in Bunya Blackwood also includes a cutaway to get to the higher frets and has a fretboard and bridge made from She Oak, making this guitar not only Australian made but constructed from Australian grown timbers.
We love this guitar here at Haworth Guitars as it provides great value for an Australian made high-quality acoustic guitar with a pickup, cutaway and hard case.
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 EC in Bunya Blackwood is an amazing acoustic guitar and yet another beautiful guitar made by Cole Clark Guitars.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Blackwood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″