- 18-inch, 2-ply construction (7mil clear over 7.5mil black film for reliable 2-ply durability)
- Semi-reflective mirror-like appearance
- Opposing films for shorter sustain and accentuated mid/low frequency response
- Uncoated for maximum attack and aesthetic characteristics
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Evans Drumheads 18″ Black ChromeSKU: TT18CHR
Online: NOIn-store: No
Evans Black Chrome drum heads are ideal for the Rock/Metal/Progressive drummer who hits hard, plays fast and desires a new, attractive aesthetic with a punchy tone. Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film, Evans Black Chrome provides strong durability combined with a sleek mirror-like appearance and a robust tone. The combination of opposing films (two different types and thicknesses) shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
Register to be notified when back in stock.
|Dimensions||58 × 2 × 27 cm|
Evans Drumheads 18″ Black Chrome