Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Electric Strings are a perfect match for those who like the ability to combine the combination of Super and Regular Slinkys. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Hybrid Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .009 .011 .016 .026 .036 .046.
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more…
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel.