Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario’s most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone in a convenient bulk pack of 25 sets
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Bulk shop packaging is ideal for workbenches or anywhere bulk packaged strings are needed
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056