D’Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D’Addario Chromes are the world’s most popular flatwound strings.
- Super long version of D’Addario’s lightest gauge flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095