The KV2 JKP serves as a universal passive DI box with low output impedance and features one XLR input and two 1/4” jack inputs in parallel, plus has phantom power supply transmission for condenser microphone connection and output signal conditioning.
The JKP is dedicated for multiple instruments connection such as keyboards, guitars or instrument amplifier output conditioning .
In addition the KV2 JKP can be used for other applications such as producing galvanic signal separation, improving quality for live music touring applications and installed sound applications, correct driving of difficult lines over long distance and as a microphone splitter.
- Passive DI box
- Phantom power supply transmission
- Two intputs - symmetrical / asymmetrical jack + XLR symmetrical connectors
- LINE OUT 1:2 / 1:4 ratio
- Adjacent MONITOR OUT 1:1 / 1:2 ratio
- 1:2 ratio - 4 times lower output impedance
- 1:4 ratio - 16 times lower output impedance
- Correct driving of difficult lines over long distance
Check out the impressive KV2 JK range at Kosmic now!
Write Your Own Review
Submit a Price Match Request
Kosmic is committed to matching prices from any authorised Australian retailer with the identical, current model goods in stock at the time of order. In addition to matching our competitor's prices when needed, we are always committed to ensuring a superior buying experience, outstanding sales support and flexible shipping options.